Battle Hymn

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

(FR) BATTLE HYMN a été peint à partir du texte de la chanson éponyme d'un groupe que j'aime beaucoup Faith And The Muse.
60*80cm, acrylique sur bois, 2016

Sinon je suis citée ICI avec une petit faute dans mon nom, je passe en mode 007 : Mond à Bond

(EN) This painting was done after the lyrics of Battle hymn By one of my favorite band Faith and The Muse. 
60*80cm, acrylic on wood panel

I'm a part of the discoveries on this blog with a little mistake in my name which transforms me in 007 agent ! : Mond to Bond. 

The clash of worlds is at hand. 
I am the first. I am the last. 
The passage has occurred.
I am the knowing. I am the lost.
I am the honored. I am the scorned.

Look to the Guardian of the cautious West
The White Tiger preys the autumn winds
Eyes pierce the hidden world
Claws cut like Virtue's sword 

Look to the Guardian from the North Abyss
The Black Serpent carries winter's kiss
The frozen earth like a snake that sleeps
A thousand years and the gift of speech

The clash of worlds is at hand. 
I am the first. I am the last. 
The passage has occurred.
I am the knowing. I am the lost.
I am the honored. I am the scorned.

Look to the Guardian of the ancient East
The Blue Dragon forges Spring's release
Reigning shower and the soul of rain
The forest sprouts to life again

Look to the Guardian soaring from the South
The Red Bird lost phoenix from the fire
Knowledge fortune all seed's source
Song soothes all hallowed force

Faith And The Muse / Ankoku Butho / 2009

Comments

Popular Posts